Jun 21, 2010, 6:29 PM EST
According to the Associated Press, Denver Nuggets coach George Karl said on Monday that he “fully expects” to be coaching the Nuggets again next season.
Karl missed the final part of the regular season and the playoffs due to a bout with throat and neck cancer. He is reportedly still using a feeding tube, and has lost a lot of weight, but says he is “feeling better'” with the passing of each week.
Even though the Nuggets do not have a pick in the upcoming NBA Draft, Karl attended a predraft workout on Monday to take a look at a few of the prospects.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld