Jun 21, 2010, 6:29 PM EDT
According to the Associated Press, Denver Nuggets coach George Karl said on Monday that he “fully expects” to be coaching the Nuggets again next season.
Karl missed the final part of the regular season and the playoffs due to a bout with throat and neck cancer. He is reportedly still using a feeding tube, and has lost a lot of weight, but says he is “feeling better'” with the passing of each week.
Even though the Nuggets do not have a pick in the upcoming NBA Draft, Karl attended a predraft workout on Monday to take a look at a few of the prospects.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 3
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 9
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 17
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 90
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld