Jun 21, 2010, 6:29 PM EST
According to the Associated Press, Denver Nuggets coach George Karl said on Monday that he “fully expects” to be coaching the Nuggets again next season.
Karl missed the final part of the regular season and the playoffs due to a bout with throat and neck cancer. He is reportedly still using a feeding tube, and has lost a lot of weight, but says he is “feeling better’” with the passing of each week.
Even though the Nuggets do not have a pick in the upcoming NBA Draft, Karl attended a predraft workout on Monday to take a look at a few of the prospects.
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 1
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 14
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)