Jun 21, 2010, 6:29 PM EDT
According to the Associated Press, Denver Nuggets coach George Karl said on Monday that he “fully expects” to be coaching the Nuggets again next season.
Karl missed the final part of the regular season and the playoffs due to a bout with throat and neck cancer. He is reportedly still using a feeding tube, and has lost a lot of weight, but says he is “feeling better'” with the passing of each week.
Even though the Nuggets do not have a pick in the upcoming NBA Draft, Karl attended a predraft workout on Monday to take a look at a few of the prospects.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 14
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 6
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 15
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld