Jun 21, 2010, 6:29 PM EDT
According to the Associated Press, Denver Nuggets coach George Karl said on Monday that he “fully expects” to be coaching the Nuggets again next season.
Karl missed the final part of the regular season and the playoffs due to a bout with throat and neck cancer. He is reportedly still using a feeding tube, and has lost a lot of weight, but says he is “feeling better'” with the passing of each week.
Even though the Nuggets do not have a pick in the upcoming NBA Draft, Karl attended a predraft workout on Monday to take a look at a few of the prospects.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 39
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld