Jun 20, 2010, 10:31 AM EDT
Jacob Pullen is a talented wing from Kansas State, but not a player rocketing up draft boards. As such, he elected to spend another year in school and wait to see if the future with a senior season would be what’s best for him. What’s interesting is who helped lead him to that decision.
Pullen, who spent a day last week in Lee Arena helping at the Bob
Chipman Basketball Camp. “Think about the experiences you want to be
part of, because once you make that decision it’s your life. It’s a job.
It’s not fun anymore.”
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36