Jun 20, 2010, 10:31 AM EDT
Jacob Pullen is a talented wing from Kansas State, but not a player rocketing up draft boards. As such, he elected to spend another year in school and wait to see if the future with a senior season would be what’s best for him. What’s interesting is who helped lead him to that decision.
Pullen, who spent a day last week in Lee Arena helping at the Bob
Chipman Basketball Camp. “Think about the experiences you want to be
part of, because once you make that decision it’s your life. It’s a job.
It’s not fun anymore.”
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 1
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 9
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17