Jun 20, 2010, 10:31 AM EDT
Jacob Pullen is a talented wing from Kansas State, but not a player rocketing up draft boards. As such, he elected to spend another year in school and wait to see if the future with a senior season would be what’s best for him. What’s interesting is who helped lead him to that decision.
Pullen, who spent a day last week in Lee Arena helping at the Bob
Chipman Basketball Camp. “Think about the experiences you want to be
part of, because once you make that decision it’s your life. It’s a job.
It’s not fun anymore.”
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 0
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 25
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17