Jun 20, 2010, 10:31 AM EDT
Jacob Pullen is a talented wing from Kansas State, but not a player rocketing up draft boards. As such, he elected to spend another year in school and wait to see if the future with a senior season would be what’s best for him. What’s interesting is who helped lead him to that decision.
Pullen, who spent a day last week in Lee Arena helping at the Bob
Chipman Basketball Camp. “Think about the experiences you want to be
part of, because once you make that decision it’s your life. It’s a job.
It’s not fun anymore.”
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 11
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 37
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 49
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 17
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11