Jun 20, 2010, 10:31 AM EST
Jacob Pullen is a talented wing from Kansas State, but not a player rocketing up draft boards. As such, he elected to spend another year in school and wait to see if the future with a senior season would be what’s best for him. What’s interesting is who helped lead him to that decision.
Pullen, who spent a day last week in Lee Arena helping at the Bob
Chipman Basketball Camp. “Think about the experiences you want to be
part of, because once you make that decision it’s your life. It’s a job.
It’s not fun anymore.”
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9