Jun 19, 2010, 4:41 PM EDT
It wasn’t much, but this year’s NBA season had its “Dewey defeats Truman” moment. As the Los Angeles affiliate of CBS pointed out recently, JC Penny ran an ad in the Los Angeles Times that featured lots of Laker championship merchandise — T-shirts, hats, et cetera.
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 0
- Report: Rick Adelman will not return as Timberwolves coach 4
- Kyrie Irving would be ‘excited’ if Cavaliers offer max contract extension 9
- 2014 PBT Awards: Defensive Player of the Year 14
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 14