Jun 19, 2010, 6:20 PM EDT
After Ron Artest helped the Lakers win the NBA Championship and thanked his therapist, he made sure to tell ESPN’s Doris Burke that his new single, “Champion,” was about to be released.
Well, he wasn’t kidding. Neon Tommy, a blog affiliated with USC’s Annenberg School of Communication, has Artest’s single in its entirety. I don’t think Queen fans have to worry about “We Are The Champions” getting replaced, and it’s a less interesting/humanitarian/insane project than Artest’s “Afghan Women” R & B music video was, but “Champion” has its own charms. (Note: the “Afghan Women” music video was made private, and it’s all but impossible to find now, but I saw it once, and can vouch for its existence.)
So click the link and take a listen to “Champion.” If not, be comfortable in the knowledge that Artest won’t be giving up his day job any time soon.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 1
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld