Jun 19, 2010, 6:20 PM EST
After Ron Artest helped the Lakers win the NBA Championship and thanked his therapist, he made sure to tell ESPN’s Doris Burke that his new single, “Champion,” was about to be released.
Well, he wasn’t kidding. Neon Tommy, a blog affiliated with USC’s Annenberg School of Communication, has Artest’s single in its entirety. I don’t think Queen fans have to worry about “We Are The Champions” getting replaced, and it’s a less interesting/humanitarian/insane project than Artest’s “Afghan Women” R & B music video was, but “Champion” has its own charms. (Note: the “Afghan Women” music video was made private, and it’s all but impossible to find now, but I saw it once, and can vouch for its existence.)
So click the link and take a listen to “Champion.” If not, be comfortable in the knowledge that Artest won’t be giving up his day job any time soon.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld