Jun 19, 2010, 6:20 PM EDT
After Ron Artest helped the Lakers win the NBA Championship and thanked his therapist, he made sure to tell ESPN’s Doris Burke that his new single, “Champion,” was about to be released.
Well, he wasn’t kidding. Neon Tommy, a blog affiliated with USC’s Annenberg School of Communication, has Artest’s single in its entirety. I don’t think Queen fans have to worry about “We Are The Champions” getting replaced, and it’s a less interesting/humanitarian/insane project than Artest’s “Afghan Women” R & B music video was, but “Champion” has its own charms. (Note: the “Afghan Women” music video was made private, and it’s all but impossible to find now, but I saw it once, and can vouch for its existence.)
So click the link and take a listen to “Champion.” If not, be comfortable in the knowledge that Artest won’t be giving up his day job any time soon.
- Three coaches who could replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 0
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 5
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
Did Chicago do the right thing in firing Thibodeau?
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld