Jun 19, 2010, 6:20 PM EDT
After Ron Artest helped the Lakers win the NBA Championship and thanked his therapist, he made sure to tell ESPN’s Doris Burke that his new single, “Champion,” was about to be released.
Well, he wasn’t kidding. Neon Tommy, a blog affiliated with USC’s Annenberg School of Communication, has Artest’s single in its entirety. I don’t think Queen fans have to worry about “We Are The Champions” getting replaced, and it’s a less interesting/humanitarian/insane project than Artest’s “Afghan Women” R & B music video was, but “Champion” has its own charms. (Note: the “Afghan Women” music video was made private, and it’s all but impossible to find now, but I saw it once, and can vouch for its existence.)
So click the link and take a listen to “Champion.” If not, be comfortable in the knowledge that Artest won’t be giving up his day job any time soon.
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 11
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 50
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 20
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 15
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 56
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld