Jun 18, 2010, 1:19 PM EST
When the Lakers won last night, people had a variety of reactions. Some cried happy tears and hugged their loves ones. Some drank champagne. Others beat up some cops and broke some stuff. A lot of people did that, actually. But Ron Artest? He was just humble and wanted to party.
And when the Lakers party, they always party hard.
Ron shared some special moments with us, including yelling at reporters, holding up a Wheaties box, and other Ron-Ron related silliness. Here’s your moment of pure joy:
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 9
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 8
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54