Jun 18, 2010, 1:19 PM EST
When the Lakers won last night, people had a variety of reactions. Some cried happy tears and hugged their loves ones. Some drank champagne. Others beat up some cops and broke some stuff. A lot of people did that, actually. But Ron Artest? He was just humble and wanted to party.
And when the Lakers party, they always party hard.
Ron shared some special moments with us, including yelling at reporters, holding up a Wheaties box, and other Ron-Ron related silliness. Here’s your moment of pure joy:
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 2
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 4
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 33
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 41
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 20