Jun 18, 2010, 1:19 PM EDT
When the Lakers won last night, people had a variety of reactions. Some cried happy tears and hugged their loves ones. Some drank champagne. Others beat up some cops and broke some stuff. A lot of people did that, actually. But Ron Artest? He was just humble and wanted to party.
And when the Lakers party, they always party hard.
Ron shared some special moments with us, including yelling at reporters, holding up a Wheaties box, and other Ron-Ron related silliness. Here’s your moment of pure joy:
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18