Jun 18, 2010, 1:19 PM EDT
When the Lakers won last night, people had a variety of reactions. Some cried happy tears and hugged their loves ones. Some drank champagne. Others beat up some cops and broke some stuff. A lot of people did that, actually. But Ron Artest? He was just humble and wanted to party.
And when the Lakers party, they always party hard.
Ron shared some special moments with us, including yelling at reporters, holding up a Wheaties box, and other Ron-Ron related silliness. Here’s your moment of pure joy:
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 0
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 33
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 21
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1