Jun 18, 2010, 1:19 PM EDT
When the Lakers won last night, people had a variety of reactions. Some cried happy tears and hugged their loves ones. Some drank champagne. Others beat up some cops and broke some stuff. A lot of people did that, actually. But Ron Artest? He was just humble and wanted to party.
And when the Lakers party, they always party hard.
Ron shared some special moments with us, including yelling at reporters, holding up a Wheaties box, and other Ron-Ron related silliness. Here’s your moment of pure joy:
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 29
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 19
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20