Jun 17, 2010, 4:43 PM EDT
(Hat tip to Truthaboutit.net for the video)
It’s all but decided that the Washington Wizards will select point guard John Wall with the 1st overall pick in the upcoming draft, but they decided to invite Wall in for a short workout anyways. This the epitome of a low-pressure workout for Wall, who probably would have needed to bite at least one Wizards staffer to dissuade them from picking him.
He doesn’t show much — a nice crossover at three-quarter speed, a somewhat shaky pull-up jumper, a few free throws, and a few nice dunks at the end. Still, it gave Wizards fans a chance to get a look at Wall — for some Washington fans, tonight’s game seven will be a mere footnote to Wall’s inaugural workout.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 17
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 25
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld