Jun 17, 2010, 4:43 PM EST
(Hat tip to Truthaboutit.net for the video)
It’s all but decided that the Washington Wizards will select point guard John Wall with the 1st overall pick in the upcoming draft, but they decided to invite Wall in for a short workout anyways. This the epitome of a low-pressure workout for Wall, who probably would have needed to bite at least one Wizards staffer to dissuade them from picking him.
He doesn’t show much — a nice crossover at three-quarter speed, a somewhat shaky pull-up jumper, a few free throws, and a few nice dunks at the end. Still, it gave Wizards fans a chance to get a look at Wall — for some Washington fans, tonight’s game seven will be a mere footnote to Wall’s inaugural workout.
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 13
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld