Jun 17, 2010, 4:43 PM EDT
(Hat tip to Truthaboutit.net for the video)
It’s all but decided that the Washington Wizards will select point guard John Wall with the 1st overall pick in the upcoming draft, but they decided to invite Wall in for a short workout anyways. This the epitome of a low-pressure workout for Wall, who probably would have needed to bite at least one Wizards staffer to dissuade them from picking him.
He doesn’t show much — a nice crossover at three-quarter speed, a somewhat shaky pull-up jumper, a few free throws, and a few nice dunks at the end. Still, it gave Wizards fans a chance to get a look at Wall — for some Washington fans, tonight’s game seven will be a mere footnote to Wall’s inaugural workout.
- PBT Extra: Talking Heat/Pacers, and why Indy might be optimistic 0
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell 20
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 17
- It’s official: Krzyzewski back to coach Team USA through Rio Olympics 1
- Hibbert said he will speak up in future, demand to be in game at end 11
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (89)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (76)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- PHT: Avs name Hall of Famer Roy as head coach
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld