Jun 17, 2010, 4:43 PM EDT
(Hat tip to Truthaboutit.net for the video)
It’s all but decided that the Washington Wizards will select point guard John Wall with the 1st overall pick in the upcoming draft, but they decided to invite Wall in for a short workout anyways. This the epitome of a low-pressure workout for Wall, who probably would have needed to bite at least one Wizards staffer to dissuade them from picking him.
He doesn’t show much — a nice crossover at three-quarter speed, a somewhat shaky pull-up jumper, a few free throws, and a few nice dunks at the end. Still, it gave Wizards fans a chance to get a look at Wall — for some Washington fans, tonight’s game seven will be a mere footnote to Wall’s inaugural workout.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld