Jun 17, 2010, 4:43 PM EDT
(Hat tip to Truthaboutit.net for the video)
It’s all but decided that the Washington Wizards will select point guard John Wall with the 1st overall pick in the upcoming draft, but they decided to invite Wall in for a short workout anyways. This the epitome of a low-pressure workout for Wall, who probably would have needed to bite at least one Wizards staffer to dissuade them from picking him.
He doesn’t show much — a nice crossover at three-quarter speed, a somewhat shaky pull-up jumper, a few free throws, and a few nice dunks at the end. Still, it gave Wizards fans a chance to get a look at Wall — for some Washington fans, tonight’s game seven will be a mere footnote to Wall’s inaugural workout.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 37
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 48
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld