Jun 17, 2010, 6:36 PM EST
Vuvuzelas, the South African trumpet best known for making a constant, annoying buzzing sound during every game of this year’s World Cup, will officially not be permitted inside of Staples center for tonight’s game seven.
According to the folks at TMZ.com, a Staples Center rep has confirmed that all noisemakers (except, of course, for the ThunderSticks) will not be permitted to come into the stadium, meaning that free throws and general gameplay will be blissfully Vuvuzela-free. Whether you’re a fan of the Lakers or the Celtics, tonight’s game seven will be a win for everybody’s eardrums and general sanity.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld