Jun 17, 2010, 6:36 PM EST
Vuvuzelas, the South African trumpet best known for making a constant, annoying buzzing sound during every game of this year’s World Cup, will officially not be permitted inside of Staples center for tonight’s game seven.
According to the folks at TMZ.com, a Staples Center rep has confirmed that all noisemakers (except, of course, for the ThunderSticks) will not be permitted to come into the stadium, meaning that free throws and general gameplay will be blissfully Vuvuzela-free. Whether you’re a fan of the Lakers or the Celtics, tonight’s game seven will be a win for everybody’s eardrums and general sanity.
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 0
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 6
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld