Jun 17, 2010, 6:36 PM EDT
Vuvuzelas, the South African trumpet best known for making a constant, annoying buzzing sound during every game of this year’s World Cup, will officially not be permitted inside of Staples center for tonight’s game seven.
According to the folks at TMZ.com, a Staples Center rep has confirmed that all noisemakers (except, of course, for the ThunderSticks) will not be permitted to come into the stadium, meaning that free throws and general gameplay will be blissfully Vuvuzela-free. Whether you’re a fan of the Lakers or the Celtics, tonight’s game seven will be a win for everybody’s eardrums and general sanity.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld