Jun 17, 2010, 6:36 PM EDT
Vuvuzelas, the South African trumpet best known for making a constant, annoying buzzing sound during every game of this year’s World Cup, will officially not be permitted inside of Staples center for tonight’s game seven.
According to the folks at TMZ.com, a Staples Center rep has confirmed that all noisemakers (except, of course, for the ThunderSticks) will not be permitted to come into the stadium, meaning that free throws and general gameplay will be blissfully Vuvuzela-free. Whether you’re a fan of the Lakers or the Celtics, tonight’s game seven will be a win for everybody’s eardrums and general sanity.
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 65
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 56
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld