Jun 17, 2010, 11:57 PM EDT
The Lakers had one more fourth quarter come back in them, outscoring Boston by 8 in the quarter to claim their second consecutive NBA title, 83-79.
Kobe Bryant had 23, but Ron Artest may have been the hero with 20 and he was the only efficient Laker shooter all night. Pau Gasol finished with 19 points and 18 boards, including 9 offensive glass.
A lot more analysis to come…..
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 28
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16