Jun 17, 2010, 11:57 PM EST
The Lakers had one more fourth quarter come back in them, outscoring Boston by 8 in the quarter to claim their second consecutive NBA title, 83-79.
Kobe Bryant had 23, but Ron Artest may have been the hero with 20 and he was the only efficient Laker shooter all night. Pau Gasol finished with 19 points and 18 boards, including 9 offensive glass.
A lot more analysis to come…..
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14