Jun 17, 2010, 11:57 PM EDT
The Lakers had one more fourth quarter come back in them, outscoring Boston by 8 in the quarter to claim their second consecutive NBA title, 83-79.
Kobe Bryant had 23, but Ron Artest may have been the hero with 20 and he was the only efficient Laker shooter all night. Pau Gasol finished with 19 points and 18 boards, including 9 offensive glass.
A lot more analysis to come…..
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8