Jun 17, 2010, 11:57 PM EDT
The Lakers had one more fourth quarter come back in them, outscoring Boston by 8 in the quarter to claim their second consecutive NBA title, 83-79.
Kobe Bryant had 23, but Ron Artest may have been the hero with 20 and he was the only efficient Laker shooter all night. Pau Gasol finished with 19 points and 18 boards, including 9 offensive glass.
A lot more analysis to come…..
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 0
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 11
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 12
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11