Jun 17, 2010, 10:15 AM EDT
Doc Rivers knows somebody needs to step up and be the man tonight with Kendrick Perkins out (Sheed, we’re looking at you). Paul Pierce loves him some pressure. And Kevin Garnett loves everything but playing point guard.
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 4
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25