Jun 17, 2010, 9:23 AM EST
Beating the Boston Celtics in the Garden in Game 7? Good luck. Even a dose of Magic was not enough to overcome the Celtics in 1984.
What people forget — the Lakers were swallowed up by some Cornbread in that game.
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)