Jun 17, 2010, 9:23 AM EDT
Beating the Boston Celtics in the Garden in Game 7? Good luck. Even a dose of Magic was not enough to overcome the Celtics in 1984.
What people forget — the Lakers were swallowed up by some Cornbread in that game.
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 4
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25