Jun 17, 2010, 11:11 AM EST
This is awesome, mostly because of the fantastic background music, the kind of tune usually reserved for 1970s porn movies. Not that we have seen any of those, it’s just what we were told. Moving on.
We talked about this legendary game yesterday. The highlights don’t get into the balloons hanging from the rafters, but you do get to see Don Nelson’s lucky-bounce game winner. And a great Sam Jones finger roll. That is worth every penny.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 2
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7