Jun 17, 2010, 11:11 AM EDT
This is awesome, mostly because of the fantastic background music, the kind of tune usually reserved for 1970s porn movies. Not that we have seen any of those, it’s just what we were told. Moving on.
We talked about this legendary game yesterday. The highlights don’t get into the balloons hanging from the rafters, but you do get to see Don Nelson’s lucky-bounce game winner. And a great Sam Jones finger roll. That is worth every penny.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3