Jun 17, 2010, 11:11 AM EST
This is awesome, mostly because of the fantastic background music, the kind of tune usually reserved for 1970s porn movies. Not that we have seen any of those, it’s just what we were told. Moving on.
We talked about this legendary game yesterday. The highlights don’t get into the balloons hanging from the rafters, but you do get to see Don Nelson’s lucky-bounce game winner. And a great Sam Jones finger roll. That is worth every penny.
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 16
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 21
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)