Jun 17, 2010, 2:46 PM EDT
In the 1998 NBA finals, the Lakers were down 3-2 coming home and needing to take two to get the title. That sounds oddly familiar….
In Game 7, “Big Game” James Worthy lived up to his nickname with a triple double, and the Lakers got their back-to-back rings Pat Riley had promised everyone.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 4
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 13
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 16
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 11
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 23
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43