Jun 17, 2010, 2:46 PM EDT
In the 1998 NBA finals, the Lakers were down 3-2 coming home and needing to take two to get the title. That sounds oddly familiar….
In Game 7, “Big Game” James Worthy lived up to his nickname with a triple double, and the Lakers got their back-to-back rings Pat Riley had promised everyone.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 0
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 29
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17