Jun 17, 2010, 2:46 PM EDT
In the 1998 NBA finals, the Lakers were down 3-2 coming home and needing to take two to get the title. That sounds oddly familiar….
In Game 7, “Big Game” James Worthy lived up to his nickname with a triple double, and the Lakers got their back-to-back rings Pat Riley had promised everyone.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 51
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 31