Jun 16, 2010, 10:16 AM EST
Things we did not expect to see in Game 6: Jordan Farmar dunking on Kevin Garnett.
But he did in the second quarter to bump the Lakers lead up to 20. While the lead was big, this ended up still being a big play, giving the Lakers bench that had been basically nonexistent for five games a spark of confidence. Plus, it’s just a fun dunk to watch.
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 10
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 15
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 11
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 19