Jun 16, 2010, 10:16 AM EST
Things we did not expect to see in Game 6: Jordan Farmar dunking on Kevin Garnett.
But he did in the second quarter to bump the Lakers lead up to 20. While the lead was big, this ended up still being a big play, giving the Lakers bench that had been basically nonexistent for five games a spark of confidence. Plus, it’s just a fun dunk to watch.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9