Jun 16, 2010, 10:16 AM EDT
Things we did not expect to see in Game 6: Jordan Farmar dunking on Kevin Garnett.
But he did in the second quarter to bump the Lakers lead up to 20. While the lead was big, this ended up still being a big play, giving the Lakers bench that had been basically nonexistent for five games a spark of confidence. Plus, it’s just a fun dunk to watch.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 3
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 10
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 15
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 22
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43