Jun 15, 2010, 11:24 AM EST
A logo change for the Magic has been in the works for some time now, but images of Orlando’s new logo have finally surfaced today. I could tell you it was revolutionary, a beautifully creative design etched by the hands of a visionary. Or, I guess, I could just show you this wonder of modern innovation:It’s just so…new. It was a bold decision to use the exact same color scheme, type face, and images that were already incorporated into the Magic’s logos and uniforms, but sometimes that just comes with groundbreaking change. Kudos, Orlando Magic design department — you’ve outdone yourselves.
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 0
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 17
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 6
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 31
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 31