Jun 15, 2010, 11:24 AM EDT
A logo change for the Magic has been in the works for some time now, but images of Orlando’s new logo have finally surfaced today. I could tell you it was revolutionary, a beautifully creative design etched by the hands of a visionary. Or, I guess, I could just show you this wonder of modern innovation:It’s just so…new. It was a bold decision to use the exact same color scheme, type face, and images that were already incorporated into the Magic’s logos and uniforms, but sometimes that just comes with groundbreaking change. Kudos, Orlando Magic design department — you’ve outdone yourselves.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 38
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5