Jun 15, 2010, 11:24 AM EDT
A logo change for the Magic has been in the works for some time now, but images of Orlando’s new logo have finally surfaced today. I could tell you it was revolutionary, a beautifully creative design etched by the hands of a visionary. Or, I guess, I could just show you this wonder of modern innovation:It’s just so…new. It was a bold decision to use the exact same color scheme, type face, and images that were already incorporated into the Magic’s logos and uniforms, but sometimes that just comes with groundbreaking change. Kudos, Orlando Magic design department — you’ve outdone yourselves.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 6
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 31
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 6
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 23
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11