Jun 15, 2010, 11:24 AM EDT
A logo change for the Magic has been in the works for some time now, but images of Orlando’s new logo have finally surfaced today. I could tell you it was revolutionary, a beautifully creative design etched by the hands of a visionary. Or, I guess, I could just show you this wonder of modern innovation:It’s just so…new. It was a bold decision to use the exact same color scheme, type face, and images that were already incorporated into the Magic’s logos and uniforms, but sometimes that just comes with groundbreaking change. Kudos, Orlando Magic design department — you’ve outdone yourselves.
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 1
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 6
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 12