Jun 11, 2010, 7:39 PM EDT
According to Kevin Ding of the Orange County Register, Lakers center Andrew Bynum had his problematic right knee drained again on Friday morning. Bynum had the knee drained before the start of the finals, and had 31 combined points on 10-16 shooting from the field over the course of the first two games. In games three and four, Bynum had 11 combined points on 4-11 shooting from the field, although Bynum did grab 10 rebounds in game three.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 41
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 47
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 25
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11