Jun 11, 2010, 7:39 PM EDT
According to Kevin Ding of the Orange County Register, Lakers center Andrew Bynum had his problematic right knee drained again on Friday morning. Bynum had the knee drained before the start of the finals, and had 31 combined points on 10-16 shooting from the field over the course of the first two games. In games three and four, Bynum had 11 combined points on 4-11 shooting from the field, although Bynum did grab 10 rebounds in game three.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9