Jun 11, 2010, 7:39 PM EDT
According to Kevin Ding of the Orange County Register, Lakers center Andrew Bynum had his problematic right knee drained again on Friday morning. Bynum had the knee drained before the start of the finals, and had 31 combined points on 10-16 shooting from the field over the course of the first two games. In games three and four, Bynum had 11 combined points on 4-11 shooting from the field, although Bynum did grab 10 rebounds in game three.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20