Jun 11, 2010, 7:39 PM EDT
According to Kevin Ding of the Orange County Register, Lakers center Andrew Bynum had his problematic right knee drained again on Friday morning. Bynum had the knee drained before the start of the finals, and had 31 combined points on 10-16 shooting from the field over the course of the first two games. In games three and four, Bynum had 11 combined points on 4-11 shooting from the field, although Bynum did grab 10 rebounds in game three.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14