Jun 11, 2010, 7:39 PM EDT
According to Kevin Ding of the Orange County Register, Lakers center Andrew Bynum had his problematic right knee drained again on Friday morning. Bynum had the knee drained before the start of the finals, and had 31 combined points on 10-16 shooting from the field over the course of the first two games. In games three and four, Bynum had 11 combined points on 4-11 shooting from the field, although Bynum did grab 10 rebounds in game three.
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 1
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 10
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 34
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 13