Jun 11, 2010, 5:26 PM EDT
Toronto fans have had it with Hedo Turkoglu and would like him traded (as tarring and feathering remains illegal in Canada). Turkoglu has had it with Toronto and wants to be traded.
Good luck with that.
As if the ginormous contract given Turkoglu was not enough, it has a trade kicker, as Sham Sports reports.
Without the trade kicker, Turkoglu has 4 years and $43.8 million remaining on his contract, but with it that amount rises to $50,370,000, an average of over $12.5 million a season. This for a man with a below-average PER, only one and a bit good seasons in his career, and a 32nd birthday card already in the post.
Nobody is taking that deal on. Nobody.
Raptors fans. Hedo. You all need to get in a room and hug it out, because you are stuck with each other for a while.
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 8
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38