Jun 11, 2010, 5:26 PM EDT
Toronto fans have had it with Hedo Turkoglu and would like him traded (as tarring and feathering remains illegal in Canada). Turkoglu has had it with Toronto and wants to be traded.
Good luck with that.
As if the ginormous contract given Turkoglu was not enough, it has a trade kicker, as Sham Sports reports.
Without the trade kicker, Turkoglu has 4 years and $43.8 million remaining on his contract, but with it that amount rises to $50,370,000, an average of over $12.5 million a season. This for a man with a below-average PER, only one and a bit good seasons in his career, and a 32nd birthday card already in the post.
Nobody is taking that deal on. Nobody.
Raptors fans. Hedo. You all need to get in a room and hug it out, because you are stuck with each other for a while.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 1
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 64
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10