Jun 11, 2010, 5:26 PM EST
Toronto fans have had it with Hedo Turkoglu and would like him traded (as tarring and feathering remains illegal in Canada). Turkoglu has had it with Toronto and wants to be traded.
Good luck with that.
As if the ginormous contract given Turkoglu was not enough, it has a trade kicker, as Sham Sports reports.
Without the trade kicker, Turkoglu has 4 years and $43.8 million remaining on his contract, but with it that amount rises to $50,370,000, an average of over $12.5 million a season. This for a man with a below-average PER, only one and a bit good seasons in his career, and a 32nd birthday card already in the post.
Nobody is taking that deal on. Nobody.
Raptors fans. Hedo. You all need to get in a room and hug it out, because you are stuck with each other for a while.
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 3
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 1
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 25
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)