Jun 11, 2010, 5:26 PM EDT
Toronto fans have had it with Hedo Turkoglu and would like him traded (as tarring and feathering remains illegal in Canada). Turkoglu has had it with Toronto and wants to be traded.
Good luck with that.
As if the ginormous contract given Turkoglu was not enough, it has a trade kicker, as Sham Sports reports.
Without the trade kicker, Turkoglu has 4 years and $43.8 million remaining on his contract, but with it that amount rises to $50,370,000, an average of over $12.5 million a season. This for a man with a below-average PER, only one and a bit good seasons in his career, and a 32nd birthday card already in the post.
Nobody is taking that deal on. Nobody.
Raptors fans. Hedo. You all need to get in a room and hug it out, because you are stuck with each other for a while.
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 0
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 13
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 19
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 7
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36