Jun 11, 2010, 5:26 PM EDT
Toronto fans have had it with Hedo Turkoglu and would like him traded (as tarring and feathering remains illegal in Canada). Turkoglu has had it with Toronto and wants to be traded.
Good luck with that.
As if the ginormous contract given Turkoglu was not enough, it has a trade kicker, as Sham Sports reports.
Without the trade kicker, Turkoglu has 4 years and $43.8 million remaining on his contract, but with it that amount rises to $50,370,000, an average of over $12.5 million a season. This for a man with a below-average PER, only one and a bit good seasons in his career, and a 32nd birthday card already in the post.
Nobody is taking that deal on. Nobody.
Raptors fans. Hedo. You all need to get in a room and hug it out, because you are stuck with each other for a while.
- Timberwolves’ coach Rick Adelman announcenes retirement 2
- Knicks fire Mike Woodson 17
- Monday NBA playoff previews: Expect a different looking Clippers/Warriors game. 0
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 4
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 16