Jun 10, 2010, 5:50 PM EDT
With all the rampant attention-grabbing that’s been going on under the guise of people trying to get LeBron James to play for their team next season, it’s only logical that Sean “Diddy” Combs was going to get involved at some point.
Earlier today, the Rapper/Fashion Designer/Media Mogul tweeted that if LeBron decides to play for the Knicks next season, he will get “Free Sean John+Ciroc FOR THE REST OF [James'] LIFE!“
Under the current CBA, the Cavaliers can give LeBron a max contract worth $30 million more than any other team would be able to offer. According to wineanthology.com, a bottle of Ciroc costs $33.99 (although it is currently on sale for $29.99.) Assuming full retail price, LeBron would have to purchase 882, 613 bottles of Ciroc over the course of his Knicks contract in order to make up the difference in salaries. If it’s smelling nice he’s interested in, LeBron could buy 405,405 4.2 ounce bottles of Sean John “Unforgettable Night” Eau De Toilette — Limited Edition at Macy’s with the difference in the contracts. Or LeBron could spend $3.00 of that $30 million on a copy of “Press Play,” which the Ebay seller reports is in “very good” condition. $2.99 of that $3.00 would be to cover shipping costs. We’ll have to wait and see what impact Diddy’s offer will have on LeBron’s decision.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld