Jun 10, 2010, 5:50 PM EDT
With all the rampant attention-grabbing that’s been going on under the guise of people trying to get LeBron James to play for their team next season, it’s only logical that Sean “Diddy” Combs was going to get involved at some point.
Earlier today, the Rapper/Fashion Designer/Media Mogul tweeted that if LeBron decides to play for the Knicks next season, he will get “Free Sean John+Ciroc FOR THE REST OF [James’] LIFE!“
Under the current CBA, the Cavaliers can give LeBron a max contract worth $30 million more than any other team would be able to offer. According to wineanthology.com, a bottle of Ciroc costs $33.99 (although it is currently on sale for $29.99.) Assuming full retail price, LeBron would have to purchase 882, 613 bottles of Ciroc over the course of his Knicks contract in order to make up the difference in salaries. If it’s smelling nice he’s interested in, LeBron could buy 405,405 4.2 ounce bottles of Sean John “Unforgettable Night” Eau De Toilette — Limited Edition at Macy’s with the difference in the contracts. Or LeBron could spend $3.00 of that $30 million on a copy of “Press Play,” which the Ebay seller reports is in “very good” condition. $2.99 of that $3.00 would be to cover shipping costs. We’ll have to wait and see what impact Diddy’s offer will have on LeBron’s decision.
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 63
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 20
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 61
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld