Jun 10, 2010, 5:50 PM EDT
With all the rampant attention-grabbing that’s been going on under the guise of people trying to get LeBron James to play for their team next season, it’s only logical that Sean “Diddy” Combs was going to get involved at some point.
Earlier today, the Rapper/Fashion Designer/Media Mogul tweeted that if LeBron decides to play for the Knicks next season, he will get “Free Sean John+Ciroc FOR THE REST OF [James'] LIFE!“
Under the current CBA, the Cavaliers can give LeBron a max contract worth $30 million more than any other team would be able to offer. According to wineanthology.com, a bottle of Ciroc costs $33.99 (although it is currently on sale for $29.99.) Assuming full retail price, LeBron would have to purchase 882, 613 bottles of Ciroc over the course of his Knicks contract in order to make up the difference in salaries. If it’s smelling nice he’s interested in, LeBron could buy 405,405 4.2 ounce bottles of Sean John “Unforgettable Night” Eau De Toilette — Limited Edition at Macy’s with the difference in the contracts. Or LeBron could spend $3.00 of that $30 million on a copy of “Press Play,” which the Ebay seller reports is in “very good” condition. $2.99 of that $3.00 would be to cover shipping costs. We’ll have to wait and see what impact Diddy’s offer will have on LeBron’s decision.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld