Jun 10, 2010, 5:50 PM EST
With all the rampant attention-grabbing that’s been going on under the guise of people trying to get LeBron James to play for their team next season, it’s only logical that Sean “Diddy” Combs was going to get involved at some point.
Earlier today, the Rapper/Fashion Designer/Media Mogul tweeted that if LeBron decides to play for the Knicks next season, he will get “Free Sean John+Ciroc FOR THE REST OF [James’] LIFE!“
Under the current CBA, the Cavaliers can give LeBron a max contract worth $30 million more than any other team would be able to offer. According to wineanthology.com, a bottle of Ciroc costs $33.99 (although it is currently on sale for $29.99.) Assuming full retail price, LeBron would have to purchase 882, 613 bottles of Ciroc over the course of his Knicks contract in order to make up the difference in salaries. If it’s smelling nice he’s interested in, LeBron could buy 405,405 4.2 ounce bottles of Sean John “Unforgettable Night” Eau De Toilette — Limited Edition at Macy’s with the difference in the contracts. Or LeBron could spend $3.00 of that $30 million on a copy of “Press Play,” which the Ebay seller reports is in “very good” condition. $2.99 of that $3.00 would be to cover shipping costs. We’ll have to wait and see what impact Diddy’s offer will have on LeBron’s decision.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld