Jun 8, 2010, 9:22 AM EDT
Before we move on to Game 3, let’s look back really quickly at one of the signature plays of Game 2: Rajon Rondo’s block from behind.
Two things to take away from this. First, Rondo’s recovery is amazingly quick. Just a fantastic play. Second, Ron Artest should have taken the three he had, not passed to Fisher. But he heard the voice of Phil Jackson in his head saying “stop shooting the corner three, Ron” and he hesitated, and that’s all it took.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 0
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 11
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 39
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 20
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 18
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29