Jun 8, 2010, 9:22 AM EDT
Before we move on to Game 3, let’s look back really quickly at one of the signature plays of Game 2: Rajon Rondo’s block from behind.
Two things to take away from this. First, Rondo’s recovery is amazingly quick. Just a fantastic play. Second, Ron Artest should have taken the three he had, not passed to Fisher. But he heard the voice of Phil Jackson in his head saying “stop shooting the corner three, Ron” and he hesitated, and that’s all it took.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 2
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 24
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 47
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 84
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13