Jun 4, 2010, 12:07 PM EDT
Proof positive that David Stern has not had to pay for an NBA ticket for years: He defended the price of tickets. He then walked into a game where the average seat being resold was $610 a seat. And you can bet a lot of people close to the action would love to have paid that little. But there are a handful of cheap seats every game, so all is right with the world.
Same with LeBron James being on Larry King, which is the second thing Stern discusses in this clip from his press conference last night.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50