Jun 4, 2010, 12:07 PM EDT
Proof positive that David Stern has not had to pay for an NBA ticket for years: He defended the price of tickets. He then walked into a game where the average seat being resold was $610 a seat. And you can bet a lot of people close to the action would love to have paid that little. But there are a handful of cheap seats every game, so all is right with the world.
Same with LeBron James being on Larry King, which is the second thing Stern discusses in this clip from his press conference last night.
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 5
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 9
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 22
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 32