Jun 4, 2010, 12:07 PM EDT
Proof positive that David Stern has not had to pay for an NBA ticket for years: He defended the price of tickets. He then walked into a game where the average seat being resold was $610 a seat. And you can bet a lot of people close to the action would love to have paid that little. But there are a handful of cheap seats every game, so all is right with the world.
Same with LeBron James being on Larry King, which is the second thing Stern discusses in this clip from his press conference last night.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 8
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 18
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6