Jun 4, 2010, 12:07 PM EDT
Proof positive that David Stern has not had to pay for an NBA ticket for years: He defended the price of tickets. He then walked into a game where the average seat being resold was $610 a seat. And you can bet a lot of people close to the action would love to have paid that little. But there are a handful of cheap seats every game, so all is right with the world.
Same with LeBron James being on Larry King, which is the second thing Stern discusses in this clip from his press conference last night.
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 3
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 10
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 41
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 22