Jun 4, 2010, 12:07 PM EST
Proof positive that David Stern has not had to pay for an NBA ticket for years: He defended the price of tickets. He then walked into a game where the average seat being resold was $610 a seat. And you can bet a lot of people close to the action would love to have paid that little. But there are a handful of cheap seats every game, so all is right with the world.
Same with LeBron James being on Larry King, which is the second thing Stern discusses in this clip from his press conference last night.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 0
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 4
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 21
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 41