Jun 3, 2010, 2:37 PM EDT
It’s come to this.
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has teamed with NYC & Company — the official marketing and tourism organization for New York City — to launch an effort to bring LeBron James to the Knicks.
It ties directly into the official tourism Web site for the city. So that would be the mayor and the city budget supported tourism agency spending their time and money to put together things like this
Worst part of it all, we have another month of this. At least.
And yes, we are fully aware of the irony of this post coming after the last one.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49