Jun 3, 2010, 2:37 PM EST
It’s come to this.
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has teamed with NYC & Company — the official marketing and tourism organization for New York City — to launch an effort to bring LeBron James to the Knicks.
It ties directly into the official tourism Web site for the city. So that would be the mayor and the city budget supported tourism agency spending their time and money to put together things like this
Worst part of it all, we have another month of this. At least.
And yes, we are fully aware of the irony of this post coming after the last one.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 22
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18