Jun 3, 2010, 2:37 PM EDT
It’s come to this.
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has teamed with NYC & Company — the official marketing and tourism organization for New York City — to launch an effort to bring LeBron James to the Knicks.
It ties directly into the official tourism Web site for the city. So that would be the mayor and the city budget supported tourism agency spending their time and money to put together things like this
Worst part of it all, we have another month of this. At least.
And yes, we are fully aware of the irony of this post coming after the last one.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 36
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 37
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17