Jun 3, 2010, 2:37 PM EST
It’s come to this.
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has teamed with NYC & Company — the official marketing and tourism organization for New York City — to launch an effort to bring LeBron James to the Knicks.
It ties directly into the official tourism Web site for the city. So that would be the mayor and the city budget supported tourism agency spending their time and money to put together things like this
Worst part of it all, we have another month of this. At least.
And yes, we are fully aware of the irony of this post coming after the last one.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 15
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9