Jun 3, 2010, 2:37 PM EDT
It’s come to this.
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has teamed with NYC & Company — the official marketing and tourism organization for New York City — to launch an effort to bring LeBron James to the Knicks.
It ties directly into the official tourism Web site for the city. So that would be the mayor and the city budget supported tourism agency spending their time and money to put together things like this
Worst part of it all, we have another month of this. At least.
And yes, we are fully aware of the irony of this post coming after the last one.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 18
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47