Jun 3, 2010, 12:16 PM EDT
During the game tonight you’re going to have a lot to do during the commercials: run to the fridge for another beer, restock the chips and salsa, pretend to listen to what your wife/girlfriend is saying about plans this weekend, read up on the comments you missed from the ProBasketballTalk live chat (yes, we are doing one, so come on by).
You’re not going to have time to actually watch the commercials. So, we’re bringing one to you now. Here is the new Nike spot for Kobe that will run tonight. See, we really do care about you, that’s why we try to make this so convenient for you.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 3
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48