Jun 3, 2010, 12:50 PM EDT
We checked in with Hawkeye over at the 4077 and here is the Celtics M*A*S*H* Unit report:
Rasheed Wallace has practiced with the team and is ready to go, he is expected so play tonight. It’s important, not only because the Celtics could use his shooting coming off the bench tonight, but because later in the series he is expected to get the start when Kendrick Perkins has to sit because of his seventh technical foul.
Rajon Rondo is sore but he said he is playing. Tony Allen’s ankle is not 100 percent but he will be playing tonight and likely guarding Kobe Bryant at times.
However, don’t expect to see Marquis Daniels. The third-string point guard suffered a concussion back in the Orlando series and has not yet gotten clearance to play from team doctors. Even if he did, his minutes would be limited at best, he did not show well trying to hang with JJ Redick in the last series. Kobe is better than JJ, and a much tougher cover.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 5
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 10
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 1
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 20
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 97
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27