Jun 3, 2010, 12:50 PM EST
We checked in with Hawkeye over at the 4077 and here is the Celtics M*A*S*H* Unit report:
Rasheed Wallace has practiced with the team and is ready to go, he is expected so play tonight. It’s important, not only because the Celtics could use his shooting coming off the bench tonight, but because later in the series he is expected to get the start when Kendrick Perkins has to sit because of his seventh technical foul.
Rajon Rondo is sore but he said he is playing. Tony Allen’s ankle is not 100 percent but he will be playing tonight and likely guarding Kobe Bryant at times.
However, don’t expect to see Marquis Daniels. The third-string point guard suffered a concussion back in the Orlando series and has not yet gotten clearance to play from team doctors. Even if he did, his minutes would be limited at best, he did not show well trying to hang with JJ Redick in the last series. Kobe is better than JJ, and a much tougher cover.
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 5
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 5
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30