Jun 2, 2010, 8:25 PM EST
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, Andrew Bynum’s knee will not get better until he has surgery this summer.
Before that, it’s going to hurt and swell and everything else. Two days after taking about 70 cc (think almost three shot glasses) of fluid out of his knee, Bynum said today at practice that it still hurt and that swelling did return to his knee.
And he’s going to play tomorrow. Phil Jackson said the same thing.
Welcome to the NBA finals, where if you limb is still attached you are playing. Regardless.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 0
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 22
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 51
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (51)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)