Jun 2, 2010, 8:25 PM EDT
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, Andrew Bynum’s knee will not get better until he has surgery this summer.
Before that, it’s going to hurt and swell and everything else. Two days after taking about 70 cc (think almost three shot glasses) of fluid out of his knee, Bynum said today at practice that it still hurt and that swelling did return to his knee.
And he’s going to play tomorrow. Phil Jackson said the same thing.
Welcome to the NBA finals, where if you limb is still attached you are playing. Regardless.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 26
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 18
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14