Jun 2, 2010, 8:25 PM EDT
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, Andrew Bynum’s knee will not get better until he has surgery this summer.
Before that, it’s going to hurt and swell and everything else. Two days after taking about 70 cc (think almost three shot glasses) of fluid out of his knee, Bynum said today at practice that it still hurt and that swelling did return to his knee.
And he’s going to play tomorrow. Phil Jackson said the same thing.
Welcome to the NBA finals, where if you limb is still attached you are playing. Regardless.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 20
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 12