Jun 2, 2010, 8:25 PM EDT
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, Andrew Bynum’s knee will not get better until he has surgery this summer.
Before that, it’s going to hurt and swell and everything else. Two days after taking about 70 cc (think almost three shot glasses) of fluid out of his knee, Bynum said today at practice that it still hurt and that swelling did return to his knee.
And he’s going to play tomorrow. Phil Jackson said the same thing.
Welcome to the NBA finals, where if you limb is still attached you are playing. Regardless.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 3
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 18
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7