Jun 1, 2010, 4:00 PM EST
According to the Associated Press and NBC Miami, the lawsuit that featured two of Dwyane Wade’s ex-business partners suing Wade for $25 million over a restaurant deal that went bad has been settled confidentially out of court:
All parties, including Wade, walked into the courtroom at 2:02 p.m., and the settlement was announced eight minutes later.Judge Peter Adrien also said the sides worked out deals on other cases, which could include another trial that was scheduled in Miami brought by some of the ex-restaurant partners alleging Wade walked away from an agreement to license his name to for charter schools, and an antitrust suit over potential sales of memorabilia.
We’ll never know for sure, but hopefully everybody ended up getting what they wanted out of this ordeal. Now Wade can go back to the business of dealing with teams looking to give Wade many millions of dollars this off-season.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 2
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 4
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 30
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 41
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 20