Jun 1, 2010, 3:08 PM EST
(Warning: R-rated language in video)
Well, that’s one way to take your mind off a disappointing playoff run and an impending free-agency decision. The Canadian rapper Drake recently performed a concert in Cleveland, and he was joined on stage for a portion of it by none other than two-time MVP LeBron James.
Drake and LeBron previously had a collaboration of sorts when Drake released the single “Forever” (language in song R-rated as well), which was a part of the soundtrack for More Than A Game, a documentary produced by and starring LeBron. LeBron was featured prominently in the official music video for “Forever”: now he’s done the live show. If nothing else, it’s probably more interesting than LeBron’s appearance on “Larry King Live” will be.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld