Jun 1, 2010, 3:08 PM EDT
(Warning: R-rated language in video)
Well, that’s one way to take your mind off a disappointing playoff run and an impending free-agency decision. The Canadian rapper Drake recently performed a concert in Cleveland, and he was joined on stage for a portion of it by none other than two-time MVP LeBron James.
Drake and LeBron previously had a collaboration of sorts when Drake released the single “Forever” (language in song R-rated as well), which was a part of the soundtrack for More Than A Game, a documentary produced by and starring LeBron. LeBron was featured prominently in the official music video for “Forever”: now he’s done the live show. If nothing else, it’s probably more interesting than LeBron’s appearance on “Larry King Live” will be.
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 5
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 16
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 43
Did Chicago do the right thing in firing Thibodeau?
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld