Jun 1, 2010, 3:08 PM EST
(Warning: R-rated language in video)
Well, that’s one way to take your mind off a disappointing playoff run and an impending free-agency decision. The Canadian rapper Drake recently performed a concert in Cleveland, and he was joined on stage for a portion of it by none other than two-time MVP LeBron James.
Drake and LeBron previously had a collaboration of sorts when Drake released the single “Forever” (language in song R-rated as well), which was a part of the soundtrack for More Than A Game, a documentary produced by and starring LeBron. LeBron was featured prominently in the official music video for “Forever”: now he’s done the live show. If nothing else, it’s probably more interesting than LeBron’s appearance on “Larry King Live” will be.
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 15
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld