Jun 1, 2010, 3:08 PM EST
(Warning: R-rated language in video)
Well, that’s one way to take your mind off a disappointing playoff run and an impending free-agency decision. The Canadian rapper Drake recently performed a concert in Cleveland, and he was joined on stage for a portion of it by none other than two-time MVP LeBron James.
Drake and LeBron previously had a collaboration of sorts when Drake released the single “Forever” (language in song R-rated as well), which was a part of the soundtrack for More Than A Game, a documentary produced by and starring LeBron. LeBron was featured prominently in the official music video for “Forever”: now he’s done the live show. If nothing else, it’s probably more interesting than LeBron’s appearance on “Larry King Live” will be.
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 0
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 15
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld