Jun 1, 2010, 3:08 PM EDT
(Warning: R-rated language in video)
Well, that’s one way to take your mind off a disappointing playoff run and an impending free-agency decision. The Canadian rapper Drake recently performed a concert in Cleveland, and he was joined on stage for a portion of it by none other than two-time MVP LeBron James.
Drake and LeBron previously had a collaboration of sorts when Drake released the single “Forever” (language in song R-rated as well), which was a part of the soundtrack for More Than A Game, a documentary produced by and starring LeBron. LeBron was featured prominently in the official music video for “Forever”: now he’s done the live show. If nothing else, it’s probably more interesting than LeBron’s appearance on “Larry King Live” will be.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 1
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 2
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 20
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 42
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld