Jun 1, 2010, 6:13 PM EST
According to the Associated Press, a court date has been set for Antoine Walker, the former Boston Celtics and Miami Heat forward who has been charged with three criminal charges of felony bad check for failing to repay a $1 million gambling debt to three Las Vegas casinos. According to prosecutor Bernie Zadrowski, Walker could get anything from probation to 12 years in jail if he is convicted. The arraignment has been set for June 14th.
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 0
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 16
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 39
- Report: Joakim Noah recruiting Carmelo Anthony to Chicago Bulls 41
- The Extra Pass: Four teams for three spots in West playoff race 7