May 31, 2010, 10:15 PM EST
Sometimes you see a commercial and you realize you are not the target audience. Like every time I see a shampoo ad.
Or this one… where I have no idea who the target market is. Hoops playing botanists? Or maybe I do not understand Argentinian culture and marketing well. Clearly, they spent some bills to get quality production value on this and got Carlos Delfino and Luis Scola to be in it. But the plant thing….. I was expecting an ad for Round-Up. (Via the leg-en-dary Trey Kerby of Ball Don’t Lie, and Nice Kicks)
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 0
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 4
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 21
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28