May 31, 2010, 10:15 PM EDT
Sometimes you see a commercial and you realize you are not the target audience. Like every time I see a shampoo ad.
Or this one… where I have no idea who the target market is. Hoops playing botanists? Or maybe I do not understand Argentinian culture and marketing well. Clearly, they spent some bills to get quality production value on this and got Carlos Delfino and Luis Scola to be in it. But the plant thing….. I was expecting an ad for Round-Up. (Via the leg-en-dary Trey Kerby of Ball Don’t Lie, and Nice Kicks)
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20