May 31, 2010, 10:15 PM EDT
Sometimes you see a commercial and you realize you are not the target audience. Like every time I see a shampoo ad.
Or this one… where I have no idea who the target market is. Hoops playing botanists? Or maybe I do not understand Argentinian culture and marketing well. Clearly, they spent some bills to get quality production value on this and got Carlos Delfino and Luis Scola to be in it. But the plant thing….. I was expecting an ad for Round-Up. (Via the leg-en-dary Trey Kerby of Ball Don’t Lie, and Nice Kicks)
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 13
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 2
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 7
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 16