May 28, 2010, 4:04 PM EDT
Drunk on the euphoria of a dramatic win, half of Staples Center poured into the bars and restaurants in LA Live across the street to get drunk on something other than euphoria.
Can’t blame them. Couldn’t blame the players either if they slipped off to the Conga Room across the street or some other LA hot spot to have a little fun. To throw back a couple Stella Artois. They earned it.
Ron Artest — the hero of the night — he went out. To a gym. TMZ has the proof, adding that he wanted to do some leg work and abs before heading home.
Follow the link, the best part is Artest is wearing the same shirt in the photo from the gym he was wearing on the post-game press conference.
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 2
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 5
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 2
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 14
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 7
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 68
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 65
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14