May 28, 2010, 4:04 PM EST
Drunk on the euphoria of a dramatic win, half of Staples Center poured into the bars and restaurants in LA Live across the street to get drunk on something other than euphoria.
Can’t blame them. Couldn’t blame the players either if they slipped off to the Conga Room across the street or some other LA hot spot to have a little fun. To throw back a couple Stella Artois. They earned it.
Ron Artest — the hero of the night — he went out. To a gym. TMZ has the proof, adding that he wanted to do some leg work and abs before heading home.
Follow the link, the best part is Artest is wearing the same shirt in the photo from the gym he was wearing on the post-game press conference.
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 0
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 2
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 25
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)