May 28, 2010, 4:04 PM EST
Drunk on the euphoria of a dramatic win, half of Staples Center poured into the bars and restaurants in LA Live across the street to get drunk on something other than euphoria.
Can’t blame them. Couldn’t blame the players either if they slipped off to the Conga Room across the street or some other LA hot spot to have a little fun. To throw back a couple Stella Artois. They earned it.
Ron Artest — the hero of the night — he went out. To a gym. TMZ has the proof, adding that he wanted to do some leg work and abs before heading home.
Follow the link, the best part is Artest is wearing the same shirt in the photo from the gym he was wearing on the post-game press conference.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 17
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11