May 28, 2010, 9:30 PM EDT
Last night he took two of the worst shots in Lakers playoff history. Then one minute later he may have saved the Lakers season with a pure hustle rebound and putback game winner. Then after the game he went to the gym to work out.
Then today, he showed up half an hour late to Lakers practice.
Phil Jackson said it was an innocent mistake that Artest just misread the Lakers practice start time off the board in the team locker room the night before. Still, he said Artest was getting a fine for that.
For Game 6… I really have no idea what Ron-Ron will do. He could show up to play in one of Craig Sager’s suits and I wouldn’t be surprised anymore.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 26
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4