May 28, 2010, 9:30 PM EDT
Last night he took two of the worst shots in Lakers playoff history. Then one minute later he may have saved the Lakers season with a pure hustle rebound and putback game winner. Then after the game he went to the gym to work out.
Then today, he showed up half an hour late to Lakers practice.
Phil Jackson said it was an innocent mistake that Artest just misread the Lakers practice start time off the board in the team locker room the night before. Still, he said Artest was getting a fine for that.
For Game 6… I really have no idea what Ron-Ron will do. He could show up to play in one of Craig Sager’s suits and I wouldn’t be surprised anymore.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30