May 28, 2010, 8:39 AM EST
In case you missed the game and then have spent the last seven hours avoiding all other contact with human beings (or, you know, sleeping), here is the shot everyone is talking about.
Watch Ron Artest on the play. He is a decoy that goes to the far side of the court and is at the opposite side three point line when Kobe Bryant starts his shooting motion. But he wanted the ball and went and got it.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 0
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43