May 28, 2010, 8:39 AM EDT
In case you missed the game and then have spent the last seven hours avoiding all other contact with human beings (or, you know, sleeping), here is the shot everyone is talking about.
Watch Ron Artest on the play. He is a decoy that goes to the far side of the court and is at the opposite side three point line when Kobe Bryant starts his shooting motion. But he wanted the ball and went and got it.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 45
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31