May 27, 2010, 9:50 AM EDT
Here’s what we learned after the game last night: Stan Van Gundy hates Rasheed Wallace in a good way, the Magic get how hard Game 6 will be, and Big Baby is always a little bit loopy.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14