May 24, 2010, 4:59 PM EDT
Want to eat what Michael Jordan eats for breakfast? What Gerald Wallace eats? It ain’t Wheaties, my friend.
It is toast. Bread emblazoned with the logo of the Charlotte Bobcats. Burned in by special toaster.
I’m sure Kobe Bryant eats from the Lakers toaster. LeBron James eats from the Cavaliers toaster — for now. Erick Dampier from the Mavericks toaster…. okay, maybe not the best example. But you get the idea.
A company named Pangea has created toasters that burn the logo of your favorite team into your favorite bread. Seriously. And that toast is part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast.
The cost is just $39.99, but that is a small price to pay to have the Sacramento Kings logo burned into your toast every morning. You know Tyreke Evans does it. You just know it.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65