May 24, 2010, 4:59 PM EDT
Want to eat what Michael Jordan eats for breakfast? What Gerald Wallace eats? It ain’t Wheaties, my friend.
It is toast. Bread emblazoned with the logo of the Charlotte Bobcats. Burned in by special toaster.
I’m sure Kobe Bryant eats from the Lakers toaster. LeBron James eats from the Cavaliers toaster — for now. Erick Dampier from the Mavericks toaster…. okay, maybe not the best example. But you get the idea.
A company named Pangea has created toasters that burn the logo of your favorite team into your favorite bread. Seriously. And that toast is part of a nutritionally balanced breakfast.
The cost is just $39.99, but that is a small price to pay to have the Sacramento Kings logo burned into your toast every morning. You know Tyreke Evans does it. You just know it.
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (82)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (77)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Report: Clippers, Celtics talks to send Garnett, Rivers to L.A. stalled (72)
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'