May 21, 2010, 11:56 AM EDT
Wilson Chandler is hard.
The man missed the end of the season with groin injury, sure, but if you complain about a man not being able to run with a sore groin you’ve never had one. And as the New York Post is reporting, Chandler played through a broken nose he got in January and a number of other ailments this season.
Chandler did not use a mask or protective shield, which was unusual and dangerous, considering how often he drives to the hole. After the season, Chandler has had nose surgery to reset it, another ankle surgery and sports hernia surgery.
So maybe that was medicinal marijuana….
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15