May 21, 2010, 11:56 AM EST
Wilson Chandler is hard.
The man missed the end of the season with groin injury, sure, but if you complain about a man not being able to run with a sore groin you’ve never had one. And as the New York Post is reporting, Chandler played through a broken nose he got in January and a number of other ailments this season.
Chandler did not use a mask or protective shield, which was unusual and dangerous, considering how often he drives to the hole. After the season, Chandler has had nose surgery to reset it, another ankle surgery and sports hernia surgery.
So maybe that was medicinal marijuana….
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 5
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 1
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 5
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 1
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 7
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 25
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 11