May 21, 2010, 11:56 AM EDT
Wilson Chandler is hard.
The man missed the end of the season with groin injury, sure, but if you complain about a man not being able to run with a sore groin you’ve never had one. And as the New York Post is reporting, Chandler played through a broken nose he got in January and a number of other ailments this season.
Chandler did not use a mask or protective shield, which was unusual and dangerous, considering how often he drives to the hole. After the season, Chandler has had nose surgery to reset it, another ankle surgery and sports hernia surgery.
So maybe that was medicinal marijuana….
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 4
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19