May 18, 2010, 9:54 AM EST
No practice for a week. Fluid drained from your knee. So what? These little inconveniences did not slow Kobe Bryant in Game 1 against the Suns. He dropped 40 and was a key reason the Lakers won big to take a 1-0 series lead.
The Suns will make adjustments, although there may not be many they can make on Kobe.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 6
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 11
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 22
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 40
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5