May 17, 2010, 9:11 AM EST
It’s time for the last word on Game 1 between Boston and we are giving it to the players and coaches.
Well, this isn’t the last word from us, who are we kidding? There will be some more breakdowns and analysis later. But these guys should get their say.
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 0
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 4
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 21
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28