May 17, 2010, 9:11 AM EDT
It’s time for the last word on Game 1 between Boston and we are giving it to the players and coaches.
Well, this isn’t the last word from us, who are we kidding? There will be some more breakdowns and analysis later. But these guys should get their say.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13