May 15, 2010, 11:46 AM EDT
Dan Gilbert got up on an empty stage yesterday and said, “well, that sucked.” Not in those exact words, but that was the gist.
Here are his exact words about how the Cavaliers plan to go forward after a loss that could have devastating effects on the franchise for a decade or more.
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 5
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 16
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 12
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 51
- Wednesday playoff previews: Rockets know they need a win 3