May 15, 2010, 11:46 AM EST
Dan Gilbert got up on an empty stage yesterday and said, “well, that sucked.” Not in those exact words, but that was the gist.
Here are his exact words about how the Cavaliers plan to go forward after a loss that could have devastating effects on the franchise for a decade or more.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 0
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 4
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 21
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 41