May 15, 2010, 11:46 AM EDT
Dan Gilbert got up on an empty stage yesterday and said, “well, that sucked.” Not in those exact words, but that was the gist.
Here are his exact words about how the Cavaliers plan to go forward after a loss that could have devastating effects on the franchise for a decade or more.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15