May 14, 2010, 11:39 AM EDT
All the talk about that LeBron guy — not to mention the play of Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce — overshadowed the fact that the Celtics got contributions up and down the roster in this win. And this series.
For example, did you know Tony Allen was a ferocious dunker? Neither did we, but he threw down a monster that inspired the crowd and his teammates heading into the half last night. In the third quarter the Celtics pulled away.
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 0
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 14
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 23
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12