May 14, 2010, 11:39 AM EDT
All the talk about that LeBron guy — not to mention the play of Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce — overshadowed the fact that the Celtics got contributions up and down the roster in this win. And this series.
For example, did you know Tony Allen was a ferocious dunker? Neither did we, but he threw down a monster that inspired the crowd and his teammates heading into the half last night. In the third quarter the Celtics pulled away.
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 0
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 2
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 17
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 45
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 3
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 23
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 108
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 14