May 14, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
Apparently Barack Obama is willing to risk losing Ohio in the next election.
The Baller-In-Chief is a Chicago Bulls fan, so not a shock that he likes the idea of LeBron James playing for his team. ESPNChicago did the snooping.
“He doesn’t want to tamper,” senior adviser to the president — and former Bulls season-ticket holder — David Axelrod said. “But as a Chicago fan, the president thinks LeBron would look great in a Bulls uniform.”
That politician speak for “I want that to happen.” However, sorry Mr. President, but your awkward left-handed release is not going to get you a job as a spot-up shooting role player (even though that pays better than your current job).
Don’t worry Cleveland, you can counter though with…. Drew Carry? Halle Berry is probably a better choice to catch LeBron’s eye.
- Hawks cruise to underwhelming Game 1 win over Nets 3
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 15
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10