May 14, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
Apparently Barack Obama is willing to risk losing Ohio in the next election.
The Baller-In-Chief is a Chicago Bulls fan, so not a shock that he likes the idea of LeBron James playing for his team. ESPNChicago did the snooping.
“He doesn’t want to tamper,” senior adviser to the president — and former Bulls season-ticket holder — David Axelrod said. “But as a Chicago fan, the president thinks LeBron would look great in a Bulls uniform.”
That politician speak for “I want that to happen.” However, sorry Mr. President, but your awkward left-handed release is not going to get you a job as a spot-up shooting role player (even though that pays better than your current job).
Don’t worry Cleveland, you can counter though with…. Drew Carry? Halle Berry is probably a better choice to catch LeBron’s eye.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 0
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 17
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 6
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7