May 14, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
Apparently Barack Obama is willing to risk losing Ohio in the next election.
The Baller-In-Chief is a Chicago Bulls fan, so not a shock that he likes the idea of LeBron James playing for his team. ESPNChicago did the snooping.
“He doesn’t want to tamper,” senior adviser to the president — and former Bulls season-ticket holder — David Axelrod said. “But as a Chicago fan, the president thinks LeBron would look great in a Bulls uniform.”
That politician speak for “I want that to happen.” However, sorry Mr. President, but your awkward left-handed release is not going to get you a job as a spot-up shooting role player (even though that pays better than your current job).
Don’t worry Cleveland, you can counter though with…. Drew Carry? Halle Berry is probably a better choice to catch LeBron’s eye.
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 0
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 13
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 21
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 21
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 7
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 64