May 14, 2010, 6:11 PM EDT
Tons of speculation and talk today — from the highest office in the land on down — on what LeBron James will do next.
Maybe we should try listening to what LeBron James says. Not that he says much, but he is the authority on his plans.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20