May 12, 2010, 10:19 AM EST
Last night was perplexing.
LeBron James was almost an afterthought in the Cavs offense. He missed some early jumpers, but rather than adjust and drive the lane (something he does better than anyone in the league) he was just floating around on the weakside, He was not aggressive and seemed disinterested. Was it the elbow? A mindset?
Hear it from the man himself. Although his press conference was not much better than his game.
- Mike D’Antoni: Chances “pretty good” Kobe plays Sunday… he sold that short 3
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 13
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 17
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)