May 12, 2010, 10:19 AM EDT
Last night was perplexing.
LeBron James was almost an afterthought in the Cavs offense. He missed some early jumpers, but rather than adjust and drive the lane (something he does better than anyone in the league) he was just floating around on the weakside, He was not aggressive and seemed disinterested. Was it the elbow? A mindset?
Hear it from the man himself. Although his press conference was not much better than his game.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3