May 12, 2010, 10:19 AM EDT
Last night was perplexing.
LeBron James was almost an afterthought in the Cavs offense. He missed some early jumpers, but rather than adjust and drive the lane (something he does better than anyone in the league) he was just floating around on the weakside, He was not aggressive and seemed disinterested. Was it the elbow? A mindset?
Hear it from the man himself. Although his press conference was not much better than his game.
- A look back at LeBron’s Game 7s… he wins when he gets help 0
- Report: Clippers just need owner’s approval to finalize Garnett, Rivers trade 14
- PBT Extra: Previewing Heat/Spurs NBA Finals Game 7 12
- Utah Jazz bring back Jerry Sloan as team consultant 6
- Celtics, Clippers restart Doc Rivers-Kevin Garnett trades talks at Chris Paul’s wish 14
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (80)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record