May 12, 2010, 8:54 AM EDT
Phoenix is going to need a little more size to match up with the Lakers — Louis Amundson, Channing Frye and Jared Dudley have played well and very hard so far, but the Lakers front line presents an entirely new level of challenge.
Welcome back Robin Lopez.
The big physical, defensive anchor for the Suns is expected to be back for game one next Monday night at Staples Center. The Arizona Republic’s Paul Corso tweeted that Lopez practiced and did full court workouts yesterday, a sign he will be back for the series.
An assist to TNT and the schedule maker that gave these two teams a week off on this one.
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 14
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 6
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 23
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 3
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0