May 12, 2010, 8:54 AM EDT
Phoenix is going to need a little more size to match up with the Lakers — Louis Amundson, Channing Frye and Jared Dudley have played well and very hard so far, but the Lakers front line presents an entirely new level of challenge.
Welcome back Robin Lopez.
The big physical, defensive anchor for the Suns is expected to be back for game one next Monday night at Staples Center. The Arizona Republic’s Paul Corso tweeted that Lopez practiced and did full court workouts yesterday, a sign he will be back for the series.
An assist to TNT and the schedule maker that gave these two teams a week off on this one.
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 4
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 19
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 12
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 31
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 10
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25