May 12, 2010, 8:54 AM EDT
Phoenix is going to need a little more size to match up with the Lakers — Louis Amundson, Channing Frye and Jared Dudley have played well and very hard so far, but the Lakers front line presents an entirely new level of challenge.
Welcome back Robin Lopez.
The big physical, defensive anchor for the Suns is expected to be back for game one next Monday night at Staples Center. The Arizona Republic’s Paul Corso tweeted that Lopez practiced and did full court workouts yesterday, a sign he will be back for the series.
An assist to TNT and the schedule maker that gave these two teams a week off on this one.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49