May 11, 2010, 12:01 PM EDT
of awkward, seeing my name in the wine and gold and Cleveland.”
–Antawn Jamison, on how it feels to play for the Cavs in the playoffs after battling Cleveland so many times as a Wizard (via Michael Lee of the Washington Post). Jamison, of course, goes on to express how thankful he is for the opportunity to compete in the postseason with the Cavaliers, and how grateful he is to Ernie Grunfeld for finding a way to trade Jamison to a contender. He also laments what a shame it was that the Wizards were never all on the same page, and wonders what could have been in Washington.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 3
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 12
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 18
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8