May 11, 2010, 12:01 PM EDT
of awkward, seeing my name in the wine and gold and Cleveland.”
–Antawn Jamison, on how it feels to play for the Cavs in the playoffs after battling Cleveland so many times as a Wizard (via Michael Lee of the Washington Post). Jamison, of course, goes on to express how thankful he is for the opportunity to compete in the postseason with the Cavaliers, and how grateful he is to Ernie Grunfeld for finding a way to trade Jamison to a contender. He also laments what a shame it was that the Wizards were never all on the same page, and wonders what could have been in Washington.
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 49
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 11
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 30
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 41
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33