May 11, 2010, 3:04 PM EDT
According to Ross Siler of the Salt Lake Tribune, Deron Williams has been told to rest his injured wrist this off-season, and Williams hopes the injury will not require surgery. If Williams does end up getting surgery on the wrist, he will likely miss the World Championships this summer.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 10
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 6
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 29
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 21