May 11, 2010, 3:04 PM EST
According to Ross Siler of the Salt Lake Tribune, Deron Williams has been told to rest his injured wrist this off-season, and Williams hopes the injury will not require surgery. If Williams does end up getting surgery on the wrist, he will likely miss the World Championships this summer.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 17
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 15
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5