May 11, 2010, 3:04 PM EDT
According to Ross Siler of the Salt Lake Tribune, Deron Williams has been told to rest his injured wrist this off-season, and Williams hopes the injury will not require surgery. If Williams does end up getting surgery on the wrist, he will likely miss the World Championships this summer.
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 0
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 16
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 32
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 30