May 10, 2010, 4:24 PM EDT
All sorts of NBA Draft movement in the last couple days. You know what that means? Bullet points. Who doesn’t love them some bullet points.
* Butler’s Gordon Hayward is in — and he will sign with agent Mark Bartelstein. Good decision by Hayward, he is a first round pick likely to go in the late teens, after the lottery but he’s not falling all the way to the Cavs.
* BYU’s Jimmer Fredette is headed back to college for his senior season. He might have gone in the second round, he can score but his athleticism and defense were question marks. A couple bad workouts and he might have fallen hard. Another year in college where he can work on defense might help.
* Florida big man Alex Tyus pulled out of the draft and will return to Florida. Smart move. Blue collar player but not on NBA scouts wish lists. At Florida, he joins a team of five returning starters from a tournament team. They could be good.
* Malcolm Delaney will return to Seth Greenberg and Virginia Tech for a senior season. Again, unlikely he would have been drafted, but if he can play the point for another year in college and learn the position it could be different next year.
* If you want to see the full list of who is in, their stat and who their agents are, DraftExpress has it for you.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18