May 10, 2010, 4:24 PM EDT
All sorts of NBA Draft movement in the last couple days. You know what that means? Bullet points. Who doesn’t love them some bullet points.
* Butler’s Gordon Hayward is in — and he will sign with agent Mark Bartelstein. Good decision by Hayward, he is a first round pick likely to go in the late teens, after the lottery but he’s not falling all the way to the Cavs.
* BYU’s Jimmer Fredette is headed back to college for his senior season. He might have gone in the second round, he can score but his athleticism and defense were question marks. A couple bad workouts and he might have fallen hard. Another year in college where he can work on defense might help.
* Florida big man Alex Tyus pulled out of the draft and will return to Florida. Smart move. Blue collar player but not on NBA scouts wish lists. At Florida, he joins a team of five returning starters from a tournament team. They could be good.
* Malcolm Delaney will return to Seth Greenberg and Virginia Tech for a senior season. Again, unlikely he would have been drafted, but if he can play the point for another year in college and learn the position it could be different next year.
* If you want to see the full list of who is in, their stat and who their agents are, DraftExpress has it for you.
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 17
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 91
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 46
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17