May 10, 2010, 4:24 PM EST
All sorts of NBA Draft movement in the last couple days. You know what that means? Bullet points. Who doesn’t love them some bullet points.
* Butler’s Gordon Hayward is in — and he will sign with agent Mark Bartelstein. Good decision by Hayward, he is a first round pick likely to go in the late teens, after the lottery but he’s not falling all the way to the Cavs.
* BYU’s Jimmer Fredette is headed back to college for his senior season. He might have gone in the second round, he can score but his athleticism and defense were question marks. A couple bad workouts and he might have fallen hard. Another year in college where he can work on defense might help.
* Florida big man Alex Tyus pulled out of the draft and will return to Florida. Smart move. Blue collar player but not on NBA scouts wish lists. At Florida, he joins a team of five returning starters from a tournament team. They could be good.
* Malcolm Delaney will return to Seth Greenberg and Virginia Tech for a senior season. Again, unlikely he would have been drafted, but if he can play the point for another year in college and learn the position it could be different next year.
* If you want to see the full list of who is in, their stat and who their agents are, DraftExpress has it for you.
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 0
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3