May 10, 2010, 4:24 PM EDT
All sorts of NBA Draft movement in the last couple days. You know what that means? Bullet points. Who doesn’t love them some bullet points.
* Butler’s Gordon Hayward is in — and he will sign with agent Mark Bartelstein. Good decision by Hayward, he is a first round pick likely to go in the late teens, after the lottery but he’s not falling all the way to the Cavs.
* BYU’s Jimmer Fredette is headed back to college for his senior season. He might have gone in the second round, he can score but his athleticism and defense were question marks. A couple bad workouts and he might have fallen hard. Another year in college where he can work on defense might help.
* Florida big man Alex Tyus pulled out of the draft and will return to Florida. Smart move. Blue collar player but not on NBA scouts wish lists. At Florida, he joins a team of five returning starters from a tournament team. They could be good.
* Malcolm Delaney will return to Seth Greenberg and Virginia Tech for a senior season. Again, unlikely he would have been drafted, but if he can play the point for another year in college and learn the position it could be different next year.
* If you want to see the full list of who is in, their stat and who their agents are, DraftExpress has it for you.
- Odds for the NBA Draft Lottery (that teams don’t care if they win) 0
- Jim Boeheim says Knicks problem is not Carmelo, it’s everyone else 4
- Report: Tony Parker got death threats during Game 1 9
- Kobe tweets he wants Howard and Gasol back with Lakers 13
- Why there’s a 100 percent chance the NBA lottery is fixed 18
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (87)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay