May 10, 2010, 4:24 PM EST
All sorts of NBA Draft movement in the last couple days. You know what that means? Bullet points. Who doesn’t love them some bullet points.
* Butler’s Gordon Hayward is in — and he will sign with agent Mark Bartelstein. Good decision by Hayward, he is a first round pick likely to go in the late teens, after the lottery but he’s not falling all the way to the Cavs.
* BYU’s Jimmer Fredette is headed back to college for his senior season. He might have gone in the second round, he can score but his athleticism and defense were question marks. A couple bad workouts and he might have fallen hard. Another year in college where he can work on defense might help.
* Florida big man Alex Tyus pulled out of the draft and will return to Florida. Smart move. Blue collar player but not on NBA scouts wish lists. At Florida, he joins a team of five returning starters from a tournament team. They could be good.
* Malcolm Delaney will return to Seth Greenberg and Virginia Tech for a senior season. Again, unlikely he would have been drafted, but if he can play the point for another year in college and learn the position it could be different next year.
* If you want to see the full list of who is in, their stat and who their agents are, DraftExpress has it for you.
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 14
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 6
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 2
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 22
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 1
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (51)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)